- Board advisory
- Complex restructuring
- Cross-borderer insolvency
- Cash flow management
- Balance sheet restructuring
- International and complex situations
- Accelerated mergers and acquisitions
- Complex fraud
- Special situations
- Corporate insolvency
Recent assignment highlights
- Receivership of a £45m property in Central London with complex offshore group ownership and a shareholder dispute.
- Investigation of a complex financial fraud leading to successful claims against stakeholders and large accountancy firms including one of the “Big Four”.
- Restructuring advice to a multinational company listed on NYSE leading to formal appointments over various subsidiaries.
- Cross-border appointments over a group of companies that are subject to significant UK litigation in relation to a dispute as to ownership. Management and realization of group subsidiary assets.
- Formal insolvency appointments including several formal appointments over both development properties and commercial property with trading businesses.
- Real Estate
- Food and beverage
- Hospitality and leisure
Association of Business Recovery Professionals, R3 - Fellow (FABRP)
Insolvency Practitioners Association - Fellow (FIPA)
Joint Insolvency Examination Board (JIEB)
Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI)