- Corporate insolvency
- Distressed M&A
- Business turnaround
- Cash flow management
- Balance sheet restructuring
Recent assignment highlights
- Appointed Liquidator and Receiver of a number of businesses including one in the manufacturing industry and others established to promote real estate investment opportunities in a range of Mauritian developments to overseas investors
- Involved in the liquidation, and administration of various offshore structures set up in Mauritius under the Global Business Licences, such as investment funds, protected cell companies, global business companies, and authorized companies
- Appointed Joint Administrator of a USD 215m fund under the Companies Act regime in order to wind down the investments, which have been made in various instruments and jurisdictions, including Zimbabwe, Angola and Liberia.
- Appointed Joint Administrator of an offshore structure owning an interest in a USD 40m commercial property located in the United States of America.
- Appointed Receiver & Manager of a textile business manufacturing lingerie in Mauritius.
- Financial services
- Global business companies
- Real estate
- Tourism, hospitality and leisure
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
Executive committee member: International Fiscal Association (IFA) Mauritius Branch
Mauritius Institute of Public Accountants (MIPA)
Mauritius Institute of Directors (MIoD)
Registered Insolvency Practitioner
ACA - ICAEW Chartered Accountant