Luke specializes in large and complex restructuring engagements in Asia and plays an essential role in managing global mandates for clients throughout the region, whilst working closely with the wider firm. He is regularly appointed as Chief Restructuring Officer, guiding companies through the restructuring process, often using court protection locally and abroad.
- Special situations
- Corporate insolvency
- Cross-borderer insolvency
- Operational and financial restructuring
- Chief Restructuring Officer / Interim CEO appointments
- International and complex situations
Recent assignment highlights
- Appointed liquidator in the Cayman Islands over a Singapore-listed Oil & Gas company with operations throughout Asia
- Appointed provisional liquidator in Bermuda over a Hong Kong-listed energy company with assets in Indonesia (coal) and India (power).
- Appointed Chief Restructuring officer to Singapore listed design and construction company with operating businesses in Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Dubai, and Myanmar. The engagement included taking the business through nine (9) parallel schemes of arrangements in Singapore and Malaysia and raising a S$62 million rescue financing facility.
- Appointed Chief Restructuring officer to one of Singapore's leading co-working and property development companies, taking the business through a pre-pack scheme of arrangement and securing new funding to facilitate its restructuring.
- Appointed liquidator to Singapore holding entities with a 100% ownership interest in a producing Indonesian oil & gas field.
- Oil and gas
- Shipping and logistics
- Commodity trading
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Singapore (ISCA)
Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
Hong Kong Institute of CPAs (HKICPA)
Licensed Insolvency Practitioner, Singapore
Master of Accounting
Bachelor of Science (Psychology)